Tuesday, January 24, 2012

New blogger

Hi,I`m a new blogger.Not really  sure what I`m doing ,but here goes.My kids know more about this kind of thing.Like many others,I heard about making money blogging.As I found out more about it I got interested.It takes a little while to get started as far as making money.The information I read said it would be a good idea to start on this free blog until I got use to it and to see if I really like it.To write about what I was interested in.Well right now I`m interested in blogging.I am on face book also,well some.That was a pretty big step for me then.My daughter is on face book all the time.She`s a pro ofcourse. Well I figure if I can learn that,I can learn how to blog.So here`s a bolb about blogging.Thanks for reading,Dyanna 

No comments:

Post a Comment